Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mr. Dawkins and I


Finally! the day has come to bid my long-awaited adieu. I've finished packing today after procrastinating for the last week, thank Goodness. I'm truly sorry to the people I did not get to see before I left Victoria; I will hopefully be back in Vic for a few months after to see you all wonderful people again. Bye to the good Marketiers!! I will miss everyone that I've spent many a long hour working side-by-side, not rotating. Much thanks goes to my well-to-do friends for their continued support, guidance, and encouragement. I eagerly anticipate this new part of my life, and the challenges and experiences that I will undoubtedly encounter.

I will leave with my over-packed bags and my new book, which I acquired at a local used book store. So with my few belongings, Mr. Dawkins and his "selfish genes" are off to the journey of my lifetime.

Anyways, without drawing this out, I have one request to ask! If you do wish to be sent postcards and rare gemstones :P purchased at local tourist traps, please send me your address to my email (wu.johnny10@gmail.com) and I will try to mail them off when time is available.

Anyways, farewell fellow friends, acquaintances, co-workers, and fellow Vikes. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. As they say in the Philippines, "Happy trip."

    I fear you have too much stuff. One day-pack is the only way to travel. Oh well, live and learn. I had soooo much stuff when I first left Canada.

    I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    Love & best wishes my friend Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best Mr. Wu! I'll be missing you former roommate! I wish you smooth sailings and clear horizons!

    ReplyDelete